Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default fish sticks?

"Karen" > wrote in message
> Why do you care how he refers to his wife? Isn't that only his and
> her business and not the business of everyone on this newsgroup?
> Obviously he doesn't mean it in the manner you are referring to.

I don't really care but... He keeps using that derogatory term here. It
becomes the business of people on the newsgroup when he keeps posting it
here. He may not mean it in that manner but that is the manner in which
most other people take it. Apparently not most others on this newsgroup be
the general population.

I just don't understand the need to keep making all these references to his
wife and how she looks and stuff. That's not Germaine to the questions he
is asking so why does he keep bringing it up?