Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default fish sticks?

Todd > wrote:
: >>
: >
: > For breading two servings of fish, you won't use more than 1/4 cup of
: > the flour, and some of that will be left on the plate or in the bag.
: >

: Hi Alice,

: Thank you!

: You are correct. I am still balking as I don't want that poison
: in my house, even if a little won't hurt me. I know I am being
: a bit extreme. I was looking for something "safer". Maybe when
: a few years pass, I will be less paranoid.

: Trader Joe's sells Walnut bits. I was thinking of sticking them
: in a bag and SMACKING them with the bottom of a glass. If it doesn't
: work, at least I will have had fun at it.

do you have a rolling pin? You can roll the nuts small , but put them
in a plastic bag so they don't run all around the kitchen.

Wendy
: Do you use egg?

: -T