Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default fish sticks?

Todd > wrote:
: On 05/20/2013 07:09 PM, Todd wrote:
: > Hi All,
: >
: > The love of my life eats the same stuff I do to make
: > sure there is no temptation for me to cheat. (I had
: > the good sense to make my trophy wife my first wife.)
: >
: > The *ONLY* fish she would eat before my induction into
: > the pin cushion club was "fish sticks" (battered cod).
: > She really hates fish too.
: >
: > I can get natural flash frozen cod from my local Raley's.
: > How do I make something that tastes similar to Fish Sticks
: > and stay with my/our 15 carb per meal limit?
: >
: > Many thanks,
: > -T

: Hi Guys,

: I am drawing a blank here. The only thing I can think of
: is walnut powder and *A LOT* of grease. Please rescue me
: from myself!

: -T

Yu might use a nut crust as you suggest, but it doesn't have to be tons of
grease ou coul doven fry them on a baking sheetsprayed with oil(boththe
sheet an fish sticks).

Wendy