GingerRose

Default recipe storage

I type mine and save them on my "pen drive." This is really great for those
recipes that you have found on line and want to save. Just cut and paste
into a document and then save it on your pen drive. The pen drive is so
small and convenient I will never be without one.

Good baking,
GingerRose

"Reg" > wrote in message
m...
> Margaret Robinson wrote:
>
> > Currently, my recipe storage is a disaster. It's all pieces of

magazines,
> > the backs of can labels, side of mix boxes and a few books. Anything

I've
> > made more than once is covered in goo.
> >
> > How do people store their recipes? I'm thinking something laminated

might
> > be a good idea since it would allow for protection from goo.

> Keep them on your computer and make a printout for use in the kitchen. If

it