Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default BBQ Joints in or near Columbus Wisconsin

Anyone have any recommendations?

Just moved here. Want to see if there is anything local that might be
good that I don't know about.

BTW, there seems to be nothing here by way of food.

There is a Mickey D's, Bugger King, Arbys, and 1 family rest., about
the same amount of fast food joints as bars. 2 Bars have food. One
store front has a turn key rest. for sale/rent that couldn't make it
work. They did Italian. I think BBQ would work better but I do not
have the bucks to start it up and IMHO it would be a BIG RISK.

Very depressed area as far as restaurants go.

Glad I can cook and Q because if not I would be f*#ked.

Ideas?

Gene