Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default Prosciutto wrapped whole milk mozzarella thing at ALDI

Bryan wrote:

> Such a good thing. I was on a high today anyway. The writing is
> going well, and I'm on the mend from a bad sore throat, but this is
> the best food item in ages.

A cheese I usually find rolled in ham is "tomino", the male diminutive form
of "toma". They rock heated on a hotplate until melted inside, but I never
bougth those with ham because I fear that in the time the tomini melt the
ham would just burn.

Here's a picture, something tells me these must be done in the oven:
http://missispepper.files.wordpress....3/dscf2904.jpg

And these are the unwrapped ones, just as I do them:
http://www.ideericetteincucina.it/wp...40-300x225.jpg
http://www.ideericetteincucina.it/wp...42-300x225.jpg
http://www.ideericetteincucina.it/wp...50-300x225.jpg
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin