Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default 2 reds and a white

Ever on my quest to drink through my cellar I opened a few bottles
last night with our dinner of pan roasted chicken with figs.

2003 Henri Bourgeois Sancerre-Pale gold in the glass. Perfumed floral
nose with a bit of lemon. Citrus and minerals on the palate with a
bit of tangerine and grapefruit. Nice. "B"

1997 Pertimale Livio Sassetti Brunello-Slight brickish note in the
glass. Dusty tobacco and black fruits on the nose. Deep black cherry
and blackberry palate with black earthy notes and cigarbox. Tannic.
"B"

2008 Brewer and Clifton Santa Rita Hills Mt. Carmel Vineyards Pinot
Noir-Pale red and cloudy in the glass. Nose of chamomile tea, red
cherries and soy sauce. Sweet red cherry and red raspberry on the
palate good not great. B+