Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Sausage spices?

Todd > wrote:
: >
: > Oh ya, and I drizzled a little EVOO on it after
: > I spread in out in the pan. Helps with the
: > low fat nature of ground turkey.

: Oh I know I keep carrying on about this.

: I just discovered Trader Joe's has two kinds of ground
: turkey. One from breast meat at $4.99/lb and one
: from other parts at $2.99/lb. I had used the
: expensive one without realizing it.

: Since I find the expensive one unpalatability dry,
: I have switch to the less expensive one. Will
: try without drizzling EVOO over it.

: -T
The dark meat turkey should ot be anywhere near as dry as the white meat was. I use the
darkmeat groundfor meatloaves, etc adn it works well with good seasoning.

Wendy