Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Sausage spices?

On 04/16/2013 06:27 AM, W. Baker wrote:
> : > Recipe one looks good to me. Nobody eats applesauce but old sick folks
> : > and babies.-
> : >
> : > That's not true!
>
> : You sure? I dont never even see the stuff cept in the horspital or the
> : nursing homes. I know babies like it. Right? Tree Top is the best. I can
> : smell Motts and start heaving.
>
> In my family everyone lokes applesauce. I make it using various apples, adding
> only a little fresh lemon juice and plenty of cinnamon to make a very tasty dessert
> with no added sugar. I like to make it in the Fall when there are a great
> assortment of various apples unavailable the rest of the year adn in our area,
> which can be found at very good priced paraticularly in quantity.
>
> Wendy

Hi Wendy,

He is teasing. And pretty funny at that. (Baby food
is kind of gross.)

Make sure the diabetic neuropathy does cause
your funny bone to fall off. Life is too miserable
without a funny bone.

And, me? I never have to explain my jokes. Never!
Never I tell you! Not once that I can ever think of!
(Okay, all the time. You get use to it.)

-T

unsweetened applesauce: 28 carbs per cups
http://www.nutrientfacts.com/FoodPag...Applesauce.htm

I can have about 1/4 cup. (15 carbs max per meal; 60 per day.)

A friend has an apple tree. She give us golf ball sized
apples (she has huge ones too). They are so good. Hard
to hold on to though. I wind up eating a lot of seeds.