Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Sausage spices?

bigwheel > wrote:

: 'Julie Bove[_2_ Wrote:
: > ;1825409']"bigwheel" wrote in
: > message
: > ...-
: >
: > Todd;1824913 Wrote:-
: > Hi All,
: >
: > If I wanted to turn ground turkey into Turkey Sausage,
: > what spices would I use?
: >
: > This recipe look easy. Any better ones?
: > 'Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties Recipe - Food.com - 100408'
: > ('Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties Recipe - Food.com - 100408'
: > (
http://www.food.com/recipe/turkey-br...atties-100408))
: >
: > and this one
: >
: > 'Turkey Breakfast Sausage'
: > ('Turkey Breakfast Sausage'
: > (http://www.theyummylife.com/turkey_b...bedRecipe_209))
: >
: > It uses apple sauce. Hmmmm.
: >
: > And, of course, drop the coriander due to allergies.
: >
: > Many thanks,
: > -T-
: >
: > Recipe one looks good to me. Nobody eats applesauce but old sick folks
: > and babies.-
: >
: > That's not true!

: You sure? I dont never even see the stuff cept in the horspital or the
: nursing homes. I know babies like it. Right? Tree Top is the best. I can
: smell Motts and start heaving.

In my family everyone lokes applesauce. I make it using various apples, adding
only a little fresh lemon juice and plenty of cinnamon to make a very tasty dessert
with no added sugar. I like to make it in the Fall when there are a great
assortment of various apples unavailable the rest of the year adn in our area,
which can be found at very good priced paraticularly in quantity.

Wendy

: --
: bigwheel