Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Opple0pad Opple0pad is offline

Default Diabetic for 16 years and my mom (who's always been big on new info) found this Paleo Recipe book.

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:18:58 -0700 (PDT), Nick Crowne
> wrote:

>Anyways, I thought I would share it on here. I've been diabetic since
>age 7 and very healthy but I'm in my mid 20s now and I was starting to
>feel a little fatigued and sluggish. From what I know that's a
>classic symptom of being a long term diabetic. But my mother found
>this recipe book online called the Paleo Recipe Book (And
>no..unfortunately it is not FREE but it was just something my mother
>thought would help and has). I've been eating strictly from those
>recipes, and beyond them being really tasty and a little different..
>my energy has been much much better. Hope you guys and gals check it
>out if you get the chance.

I have been type 1 for a hell of a lot longer than just 16 years and I
know first hand that being fatigued and sluggish are NOT symptoms of
long term diabetes. Maybe uncontrolled diabetes, but not simply
diabetes. I also know that the paleo diet is not necessary for good
health, let alone good diabetes health.

>P.S. this is my first post on to this group BUT I've been reading on
>it a lot in the past and I hope to contribute more.
>
>PEACE

Then you should post actual recipes not spam.