Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Omelet funny

In article >,
"Ozgirl" > wrote:

> If I was making frittata I
> would use smaller pan and more ingredients and egg mix to make it a bit
> thicker (in height) and cook slower with a lid.

With frittata, I cook the veggies or whatever in a 10 inch cast iron
pan, then pour the egg/cream mix on top. I let that cook a few minutes,
then put cheese on top and slide the pan under a hot broiler for five
minutes or so. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes, serve.

I like to do this with mushroom and grape tomatoes especially.

PP
- Chris Malcolm