Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Crowne Nick Crowne is offline

Default Diabetic for 16 years and my mom (who's always been big on new info)found this Paleo Recipe book.

Anyways, I thought I would share it on here. I've been diabetic since
age 7 and very healthy but I'm in my mid 20s now and I was starting to
feel a little fatigued and sluggish. From what I know that's a
classic symptom of being a long term diabetic. But my mother found
this recipe book online called the Paleo Recipe Book (And
no..unfortunately it is not FREE but it was just something my mother
thought would help and has). I've been eating strictly from those
recipes, and beyond them being really tasty and a little different..
my energy has been much much better. Hope you guys and gals check it
out if you get the chance.

Here is the book: http://tinyurl.com/cwyjuj6

P.S. this is my first post on to this group BUT I've been reading on
it a lot in the past and I hope to contribute more.

PEACE