Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bob Bloggs Bob Bloggs is offline

Default What do you put in your omelets?

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:17:54 -0700, Todd > wrote:

>On 04/04/2013 06:20 PM, Bob Bloggs wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:54:16 -0700, Todd > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> What do you guys put in your omelets?
>>>
>>> -T

>> Eggs and cactus or green chilies
>>

>Hi Bob,
>
>Thank you.
>
>What kind of green chilies? All the green chilies I find in
>the stores are gross. (A local sandwich shop has really
>great ones, but I feel a bit rude asking for the brand.)
>
>Cactus? Elucidate!
>
>-T

Sorry it has been so long to get back here. Tp answer the questions.
I live in New Mexico in an area where may chili farm are located.
North of here is a twon called HATCH which bills itself as the Chili
Capital of the World. But being lazy we get locally prepaided and
canned chillies. At my age I do not need the extra work.

For the cactus, the usual is Nopletos (sp?). I have four of them
growing here at the house. But again I get them in a jar allready to
go.