Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ema Nymton Ema Nymton is offline

Default Two Peas In A Pod

On 4/5/2013 9:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Always together and survived the winter:
> http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>
> If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
> click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
> Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
> Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Those are some good looking cats. I am guessing Cali is having surgery?
We had a feral cat spayed 10 days ago, we had to trap her. She did fine,
we brought her home and kept her in the house for a few days, to observe
her and give her pain medication. She was feral, so they tipped her ear
and put a tattoo on her belly. She crawled in bed and slept next to me.
On the 3rd day, we opened the cat door to let her out, she went outside,
then came right back in. Now, she stays in the house almost all the
time. We named her Kika de la Garza, after Texas' first Hispanic
legislator. Little did we know, this scraggly little cat would become a
pet.

Becca