Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Sausage spices?

Todd > wrote:
: > : > Hi All,
: > : >
: > : > This is what I think I have settled on: ground turkey, salt, fennel
: > : > seed, thyme, black pepper, cayenne powder, garlic powder.
: > : >
: > : > My Sweetness is allergic to Sage, Coriander, Cilantro, All Spice,
: > : > Cumin.
: > : >
: > : > What think ye of my formula/recipe?
: > : >
: > : > -T
: >
: > : todd, be aware that freshly mixed sausage will take overnight in
: > : the fridge to develope full flavor from the spices.
: >
: > : basilisk
: >
: > Try maaking a fairly small amount, say enough for one meal adn see how it
: > tastes. If you and yoru wife like it, then it's fine!
: >
: > Wendy
: >

: Hi Wendy,

: Excellent idea. Thank you.

: What do you think of adding a bit of Oregano?

: -T

Can't hurt, but might give it a bit of an Italian flavor. If you like it,
fine,if ot don't use it the next time.

Wendy