Old 30-03-2013, 10:34 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Whole food -- gardening, etc.

In article , Todd
wrote:

On 03/26/2013 11:54 AM, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
I started seeds on 3/17: 14 varieties of tomatoes, and a bunch of
flowers. There will be more veggies started later, and many which are
directly sown in the soil once it's warm enough.

Spring is coming very late to the Boston area. I really need the feel
of sun on my head and soil on my hands.

We are not suppose to plant till the first week of June.
Too much frost and freezing weather. :'(

14 varieties of tomatoes. Oh man!

-T

Our last frost date is in the beginning of May. My tomato starts are
indoors, of course.

PP