Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Whole food -- gardening, etc.

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> On 03/26/2013 11:54 AM, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
> > I started seeds on 3/17: 14 varieties of tomatoes, and a bunch of
> > flowers. There will be more veggies started later, and many which are
> > directly sown in the soil once it's warm enough.
> >
> > Spring is coming very late to the Boston area. I really need the feel
> > of sun on my head and soil on my hands.

> We are not suppose to plant till the first week of June.
> Too much frost and freezing weather. :'(
>
> 14 varieties of tomatoes. Oh man!
>
> -T

Our last frost date is in the beginning of May. My tomato starts are
indoors, of course.

PP

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.