Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What do you put in your omelets?

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
> I use the Smuckers No Sugar Jam...just a bit, don't need a lot because it
> gets a bit syurpy from the heat of the egg. I use the Jimmy Dean Turkey
> Sausage crumbles.

I used to like the Smuckers until I tried Crofter's all fruit spread. That
stuff is da bomb! I was out of it once and bought the Smuckers but found
that I couldn't eat it. Tasted of chemicals to me.

Then my now gone health food store started carrying the Sweet Creek jam.
It's unsweetened. But my oh my was it sweet! Too sweet. I couldn't eat
it. I do love their other foods though. All of them!