Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Jonesing for tomatoes!

Todd > wrote:
: On 03/26/2013 08:52 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: > As I wrote toin another thread, there are low carb tortillas available in
: > several brands, including Mission, Thrader Joes, Josephs(available on
: > line) and some others.
: >
: > Wendy

: Hi Wendy,

: I was at Trader Joe's yesterday and look for their low carb
: tortillas. I found Sonoma Tortillas at 11 grams carbs per
: tortilla (loose one foot). As a reference, Trader Joe's
: regular tortillas were 22 grams carbs per tortilla (loose
: both feet). Yikes!

: My max carb per meal is 15 grams. Did I find the ones
: you were speaking of?

: -T

Inhe NY Trader Joes they ave tortillas with 5 or 6 grams net carbs. May
be a coastal difference.

Wendy