Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] info@satyatea.com is offline

Default Hi All, I am looking for tea which costs 1000 USD per kg. Please help

Dear njadav,
My name is David, I am the director of wholesale for Satya Tea, we're based out of Nova Scotia, Canada and Arizona, USA.
You can find us he http://www.satyatea.com.

I can assist in bringing you some of the finest tea on the planet, if you want.
Prices can get much higher than what I have below and the best I can give you right off the bat is an estimate, prior to shipping (because we tend to not keep this stuff in stock and just do special orders for people.

But here are two that would be in your price range:
Silver Bullet White Tea (Pussimbing) (100% Certified Bio Organic): $706
Tippy FTGFOP1 Barnesbeg (100% Certified Bio-Organic): $2000

I have many available and would be delighted to discuss possibilities with you.
Please contact me on here or through our website.

Thank you very much.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Ciao,
~David Moore

--
Satya Tea Ltd.
David Moore - CEO & Director of Wholesale

http://www.satyatea.com
http://www.facebook.com/SatyaTeaCo
http://www.twitter.com/SatyaTea