Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Whole food -- gardening, etc.

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> I stink as a farmer. But, that does not stop me from trying.
> I was turning my soil over to kill the encroaching grass
> in my organic garden last week. The soil looked and felt
> better than I remember. So things are looking up.
>
> I am so looking forward to fresh picked zucchini! Winter
> is driving me nuts.

I started seeds on 3/17: 14 varieties of tomatoes, and a bunch of
flowers. There will be more veggies started later, and many which are
directly sown in the soil once it's warm enough.

Spring is coming very late to the Boston area. I really need the feel
of sun on my head and soil on my hands.

PP
- Chris Malcolm