Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default how long do you need to cook soup to become soup?

Billy > wrote:
: > Switch to low
: > carb breads,pitas, tortillas, etc. they are available. Josephs, Aladdin,
: > Pepperidge Farm CarbStyle, etc. Josephs' has a website so you can get
: > them through there is your localstores don't or won't carry them. their
: > pitas are fine. toufayan alsohad low carb pita, which are better if
: > higher in calroies(not carbs, 4-5 for a large pita. Trader Jowes carrys a
: > low carb tortilla Mission also has some.
: I'm willing to try low carb bread, it it isn't from a chemists bench. Do
: any of the above fit that criterion?

In general the low carb breads contain assorted brans and the Joseph
Pitas lots os o flax seed. It seems to be achieved more by removing
starchy parts of grains than my funny chemicals or artificial stuff.
The breads are not a strong as regular ones so you have to be careful
about a leaky sandwich:-) As a dentist once told me. think of false
teeth , not as a substitute for real teeth but as onea substitute for no
teeth. I still have lots of my own teeth, but I think of the low carb as
a substitute for NO BREAD!

Wendy