bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonparker View Post
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .
Well after getting caffeined up in the AM with coffee or Green Tea..I moves over to a big jug of ice water and a tiny bit of Franzia Chillable Red in the big coardboard box and sip on that 24/7. Also try to keep a jar of Tennesee White Whiskey sitting around to participate in the cocktail hour. I drink a little milk with cookies sometimes..and have a few beers on Weds and sometimes Friday which are boys day out with the guys. I used to drink beer a lot but it made my triglycerides go nuts. I aint had a soda pop or fruit juice in many moons. Too much soda makes folks swell up from too much salt. Anybody who drinks those knock it off. They are killers. Especially the diet variety.