Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Billy > wrote:

: ?The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals?
: by Michael Pollan
: <http://www.amazon.com/Omnivores-Dile...als/dp/0143038
: 583/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206815576&sr=1-1>

: (Available at a library near you)

: >
: > About three years ago, before I knew about T2, I grew some
: > hybridized (for sugar content) corn. The crop bombed, but
: > I did get about one meal out of it. It was very tasty,
: > as is anything out of an organic garden. But, I do remember
: > it was so sweet it was like eating candy.
:
: And soon, because of GMOs, and hybrid plants, Monsanto, and their ilk
: will control the food we eat. Next time you grow a garden, use "open
: pollinated" seeds, and at least give yourself a chance to resist.

: <http://www.fedcoseeds.com/seeds/articles/monsanto.htm>

: And here's how

I was tinking of Michael Pollan, Omnivore's dilemma and the other Fastfood
Nation by Eric s-something. gory stuff on slaughterhouses.

Wendy