Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/19/2013 05:17 PM, Billy wrote:
>> >I always do. They are marked "ecological" here, the "free range" marking
>> >just means that the hens are shut in a large barn instead of individual
>> >cages. "Eco" means among other factors that weather permitting they can go
>> >outside. Price is just a bit higher but quite affordable.

> In real eggs, the yoke looks like an apricot in color.

The lady I buy mine from look exactly like you describe.
All organic and very fresh. All different sizes and shapes.

And, if you don't wash the pan right away, the pan
does not smell the house all up.

The shells are all different colors too. Love to crack
jokes about the green ones going best with ham. (They
do, don't they?)

Never did figure out why folks cared what color the shells
were.

-T