Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What do you put in your omelets?

Todd > wrote:
: On 03/18/2013 06:33 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: > Todd > wrote:
: > : Hi All,
: >
: > : What do you guys put in your omelets?
: >
: > : -T
: >
: > Eggs. I am not a Vegan.
: >
: > Sometime cheese, cometimes onions and/or mushrooms, sometimes fresh herbs
: > or chives(in summer), sometimes smoked salmon.
: >
: > Wendy
: >

: Thank you!

: I have tried onions. Never come out so good. I am
: probably doing them wrong. (I am no better a cook than
: a farmer.) How do you do them?

: -T

I lightly saute them , remove them from the pan and put in the beaten
seasoned(s&p) eggs, and as they cook, put the onions on top all around so,
whenthe omelette gets foded, they are the filling. Same with mushroomsor
green peppers or tomatoes.

Wendy