Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default What do you put in your omelets?

Ham, cheese, asparagus.

My absolute best was a Mediterranean style : had to look at my
Facebook pics to remember what was in it, lol.

"This was delicious! I had some leftover salsa from the kids' burritos I
did tonight. Spread some of that on the omelet when it was almost cooked
and topped it with spinach, mushrooms, onions, garlic, dried tomatoes,
olives and crumbled feta."

sautéed onions with crispy bacon, mushrooms cooked in butter and canned
crush tomatoes (heated up).

Last week, I put some left-over chilli con carne on the omelet and
grated cheeses.

So many things go with omelet

Has anyone mentioned frittatas to you? I eat one a week. Make one up and
have 1/4 of it each day in a row. Have it hot with salad at dinner.

"Todd" wrote in message ...

Hi All,

What do you guys put in your omelets?

-T