Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/18/2013 06:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> Women as sex objects and men a as success objects. That is a common
>> >observation. It does not make me a bigot. But, your observation
>> >does make you come across as looking to pick fights were there
>> >are none.

> OMG! You would never be my friend. Never! You just can't see yourself for
> the bigot that you are.

I never said that the above assumptions about men and women were
a good thing. And quit jumping to conclusions about others.
I am no more a bigot than you are a toad. If you disagree
with others or don't understand them, it does not mean they
are wrong or that they are lying or that. It just makes
you disagreeable.