Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/18/2013 09:52 AM, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
> In article >, Todd >
> wrote:
>
>> In my opinion, buy organic and CSA (community supported
>> agriculture) whenever possible. And find a friend that hunts.
>>
>> I have a customer that got a moose the year before and it was
>> more than his family could eat. What a treat! An elk the year
>> before that. (I hate venison.)

> My version of this is to have an organic vegetable garden and to buy
> organic vegetables, free-range organic eggs, and free-range grass fed
> meat (domestic and wild) as much as possible. I also cook a lot, rarely
> if ever buy processed food, and don't eat out much.
>
> PP

Hi Peppermint,

100% agree.

Processed food will be the death of us all. Not real food,
but food like substances.

I stink as a farmer. But, that does not stop me from trying.
I was turning my soil over to kill the encroaching grass
in my organic garden last week. The soil looked and felt
better than I remember. So things are looking up.

I am so looking forward to fresh picked zucchini! Winter
is driving me nuts.

-T