Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> In my opinion, buy organic and CSA (community supported
> agriculture) whenever possible. And find a friend that hunts.
>
> I have a customer that got a moose the year before and it was
> more than his family could eat. What a treat! An elk the year
> before that. (I hate venison.)

My version of this is to have an organic vegetable garden and to buy
organic vegetables, free-range organic eggs, and free-range grass fed
meat (domestic and wild) as much as possible. I also cook a lot, rarely
if ever buy processed food, and don't eat out much.

PP
- Chris Malcolm