Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bjørn Steensrud Bjørn Steensrud is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Billy wrote:

> In article >,
> Bj�rn Steensrud > wrote:
>
>> Billy wrote:

>> > Get a heavy, non-stick, omelet pan.
>> >

>> and use butter, not oil. If I use butter there is no stick problem on the
>> cast-iron skillet I use. And lifting the skillet is strength exercise ...
>> I heard the eggs should be left out of the fridge overnight, for the
>> fluffiest omelette.

> Lastly, try to find "real" free range (pastured) eggs. The fresher the
> eggs, and the butter are the better, said Mme. Annette Poulard.

I always do. They are marked "ecological" here, the "free range" marking
just means that the hens are shut in a large barn instead of individual
cages. "Eco" means among other factors that weather permitting they can go
outside. Price is just a bit higher but quite affordable.