Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default My favourite soup

bigwheel > wrote:

: Sounds mighty yummy. Thanks for the recipe. I have a pot of turkey soup
: going as we speak..made from a leftover smoked turkey carcass. Its
: tasting purty good but dont have any veggies to go in it..also no
: noodles..sniff sniff. Thought about dumplings or rice but heck..who
: needs all those unhealthy carbs huh? Think I just eat it sorta clear and
: have the bread on the side. Do you think that would be a good plan? Or
: any other good ideas would appreciated. Thanks.
: --
: bigwheel

Too bad you have no nice soup vegetables around lke onins, carrots,
celery, etc. I would eat it with a salad on the side rather than regular
bread, but I guess you have no salad vegetables either:-(

Wendy