Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_9_] Billy[_9_] is offline

Default anyone have a favorite ranch dressing recipe?

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> On 02/17/2013 02:18 PM, bigwheel wrote:
> > Ok well see thats why I give you Bob Gibson's recipe so when you started
> > nagging about the other. lol. Can you eat mayo and vinegar? There ya go.

> I was so shocked about Liar's Glucose being the first
> ingredient in the Hidden Valley Ranch that I forgot
> to thank you for the White Sauce. My bad. :'[
>
> 1 cup mayonnaise
> 1 cup apple cider vinegar
> 1 tablespoon lemon juice
> 1 1/2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
> 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, finely ground
> 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
>
> The mayo I use is TJ's organic. Zero carb. So, it is on
> my free list. All the calories are from fat -- yipee!
> Grok [1] would approve.
>
> Do you use this on your vegi's and mice?
>
> Many thanks,
> -T
>
> 1) http://www.marksdailyapple.com/about-2/who-is-grok/

Or use 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 Tbl. crème fraîche or sour cream, 1/2
tsp.minced capers, 2 minced cornichons, 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1
Tbl. minced parsley, 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice, and some dried tarragon,
crumbled, you'd have remoulade sauce.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>