Old 14-03-2013, 07:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'm In Hot Water!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:01:04 -0500, jay wrote:

I have a circulation pump that
keeps warm water in the lines and also keeps kicking on the heater to
keep the circ water hot, using fuel. In larger homes you really need a
number of them.. talking serious money now.

Another thing I haven't heard of (probably because my climate is so
moderate). Does that work with regular hot water tanks too or is it
just a tankless add on feature? Water is expensive here too, but the
sewer charge is what really kills you.