Old 14-03-2013, 07:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'm In Hot Water!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:24:09 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 3/14/2013 2:22 PM, Ophelia wrote:
"Susan" wrote
On 3/14/2013 12:25 PM, jay wrote:
Nice clean installation.. and they installed proper flush ports and
installed a sediment trap on the gas line. Good for you! Rinnai is
know
to be a good product. Works well if centrally located. Mine has to be
circulated due to location and I don't think it saves that much on the
bill. I have a Noritz.

We decided against it due to the need for extra water heaters upstairs
and the lack of savings compared to cost.

Not sure if what he has is the same as ours, but ours has cut costs
hugely. Our serves the whole house (4 floors) with hot water.

I think yours is like mine - central heating and hot water - a combi
boiler?

Yes it is. Is that not usual in US?

I've heard of a central furnace combined with an air-conditioner, but
never one that serves as a water heater too.