Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Flavor Infusion Pitcher

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 03:47:07 -0500, Alan Holbrook >
wrote:

>I'm seeing more and more of these things, like this one from Bed,
>Bath, and Beyond
>
>http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=207214
>
>being advertised, and I like the concept, but I'm wondering how well
>they work. Anybody have any experience with this?

I've not had any experience with one but sure would like one. I like
the spill proof feature and the infusers are a great idea. I've
infused teas, water and seltzer with fruits and or herbs; the inserts
would sure make it easier. Summer is coming on and that will be very
handy, not to mention how nice it would look on the patio table.

koko looking for her 20% of BB&B coupon
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com