Posted to rec.food.cooking
Alan Holbrook[_5_] Alan Holbrook[_5_] is offline

Default Flavor Infusion Pitcher

jmcquown > wrote in
:

> On 3/11/2013 2:07 PM, sf wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:47:28 -0400, jmcquown

>> wrote:
>>
>>> Some people apparently like to waste money. That's why so

many of
>>> these gadgets sell. I don't understand it, myself.

>> I look at them and think they are mainly gifts people give when

they
>> can't think of anything better.
>>

> That's how I wound up with something similar years back.
>
> Jill

MiGawd! Finally a topic on RFC where _EVERYBODY_ agreed and
_NOBODY_ called anybody names! OK, thanks, I think I can resist
the urge after reading the replies. Besides, there's a liquor
store next to my local BB&B, and $29.95 will buy a couple of
bottles of low end rotgut.

And maybe I'll still stop in to the BB&B and price out giant
infuser balls...