Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Flavor Infusion Pitcher

On 2013-03-11, Alan Holbrook > wrote:

> being advertised, and I like the concept, but I'm wondering how well
> they work. Anybody have any experience with this?

Yeah. You put tea in water to make tea. You put fruit in water to
make fruity water. Finally, you add ice cubes to water to make the
water cold. I suspect mankind has been doing much the same thing for
many millenia, and without the help of a gimmicky overpriced piece of
junk that costs $30. I personally have been doing it all my life with
nothing more than a plain ol' continer of some sort, typically a
plastic water pitcher costing about one dollar at yer local dollar
store. Why, jes this very instant I have ice cubes in a glass of
water without a plastic "ice core". Hard to believe, but true!

nb