bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

I aint allowed to watch movies so could you just give us the recipe and technique in narrative form? Thanks. Sounds great. Now I would not dare eat any form of aquatic life coming from Viet Nam. That stuff is loaded up with Agent Orange and raised in highly nasty conditions. Get your Dads from LA and the Catfish from Ole Miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodnelson View Post
If you love Garlic and seafood you will love this secret recipe. This video deconstructs the delicious garlic butter sauce that you find in Asian Fusion Crawfish houses!

Watch this video for the recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbU81n3WgN0

Enjoy