Posted to alt.food.wine
Emery Davis` Emery Davis` is offline

Default The Ultimate wine rack and automatic drink mixer?

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:00:28 -0800, cwdjrxyz wrote:

> Nothing I can say could provide what a quick view of these expensive
> gadgets can.
> See:
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-...nd-robot-wine-

rack-ready-to-terrorize-the-tipsy/?tag=yhoo

The cylon serves only aussie wines? Very romantic!

> and
> http://news.yahoo.com/bartendro-robo...ocktails-with-

raspberry-pi-234747689.html
> .

Looks like a pretty good markup on components, how about ice and
refrigerated mixers though? I wonder how long it takes to mix a drink?
Could be useful in a crowded bar to help the (human) server. Might make
more sense to run it directly off a more powerful tablet or smart phone
though, rather than the pi.

--
Questions about wine? Check the FAQ. http://winefaq.cwdjr.net