Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Robert Miles > wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 12:00:52 AM UTC-6, Todd wrote:
> [snip]> Any tricks to make eggs taste good or differently?

> One of my neighbors puts soy sauce on them. I crumble up bacon and put
> that on my scrambled eggs.
>
> Have you thought of devilled eggs? How about omelets?

I like my eggs sunnyside up, with the white denatured and the yolk liquid.
Served on a patty of hash brown potatoes, with a couple of pork sausages
and some Sriracha sauce. Heaven!

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~