Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/04/2013 09:55 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
> I forgot to add, sometimes I have tex mex steak. Cook a piece of steak,
> spread it with salsa, top that with jalapenos (the sort you get in a jar
> etc) and top with cheese, put under the grill/broiler.

Now that just takes the cake. I am incensed. Totally outraged!
Outraged I tell you! Steak for breakfast! That just does it.
I am eating at your house from now on!

:-)

Love it!

Oh you know what? I just ordered a bottle of hot sauce from
Swanson ($3.49 with a additional 15% discount):

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/ariz...5-fl-oz-liquid

Eggs did not come to mind, but just maybe ...

Thank you for the recommendations!

-T