Tyler Hopper

Default Meat Grinders

"Banjo" > wrote in message

> We already have a Kitchen Aid mixer, so the grinder attachment is a definite
> option.
>
> Perhaps I should explain what "break the bank" means. I would guess around
> a $100 limit.
>
> I saw some nice ones at Allied Kenco, but those were $350 and up. If I made
> THAT much sausage, I would have time for little else.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Banjo

You have two options. One of the attachment sets comes with just the grinder and
pusher. The other adds two sausage fill tubes.

We were fortunate when we bought ours that the mixer itself was on sale big time
and the attachment set with the tubes was $25. I think the set normally goes for
~$50.

_________
ht_redneck

P.S. - I grew up around a Bergeron family