Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Making Whole Milk from Skim Milk and Heavy Cream

>> Thank you. One answer, from you, plus one person telling me my question
>> doesn't need an answer, plus one person telling me I'm a bad parent for
>> even asking the question. Ain't newsgroups just wonderful?
>>
>> The math is what I was looking for - it's not a gallon, so I can adjust
>> accordingly.
>>
>> -S-

> Good grief...you had to even ask!

I would like you to figure out how much cream of an unspecified
butterfat content I need to add to an unspecified amount of skim milk
with an unspecified to turn it into whole milk that his son likes,
without knowing what BF that is.

You can use paper and pencil if you want.

I confess that math was never my best subject at school, but I thought
that you needed at least one value in order to calculate the variables.