Banjo

Default Meat Grinders

"Paul Qualls" > wrote in message
> I will guarantee you that unless you pick something up at a Garage Sale

that
> is in good shape, you aren't going go get a great grinder. I made the

jump
> a few years back and bought a Kitchen Aid Mixer. It is expensive, but

then
> you can get the grinder and all the other attachments as needed. This

will
> save you angst in the long run.
>
> Paul

We already have a Kitchen Aid mixer, so the grinder attachment is a definite
option.

Perhaps I should explain what "break the bank" means. I would guess around
a $100 limit.

I saw some nice ones at Allied Kenco, but those were $350 and up. If I made
THAT much sausage, I would have time for little else.

Thanks!

-Banjo