Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default beef stew with jicama

it has taken me 40 years to be able to eat any veggies at all so my wife's
happy that there's any green stuff in my beef stew..lol

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

Yay! I love my veggies quite chunky though Good to find something
satisfying that has zero BG impact.

"KROM" wrote in message ...

I made a hearty beef stew with a ton of green veggies cut tiny so they
basically disappear but add body and of course beef and instead of
potato I
used jicama since Susan mentioned it it..

so far two separate meals of it and zero raise in bg and it certainly
satisfies that potato itch in the stew plus a nice textural component.

thumbs up!

KROM