Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default beef stew with jicama

it is a softball sized root veggie that has a tough brown skin and a white
crisp flesh inside...sort of like a rutabaga..

we like to try things here as subs for things that would normally raise our
blood glucose levels.

tasty experiments as I call them

:-)

KROM

"bigwheel" wrote in message ...

Ok..I knew it was speeled similar..lol. Now I am headed off to try to
figger out what is the other thing.

--
bigwheel