Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default My dressing recipe for your review

On 02/14/2013 04:57 PM, bigwheel wrote:
> Well tell that nice Lady to help herself. Sure it aint original. As a
> wise old King say one time..There aint nothing new under the
> Sun..(Paraphasing). I prob just swiped it off of somebody else..lol. Now
> the bad part comes when they admit they are the Warden..and that we need
> a Warden. That was a heart breaking revelation. Also tell her in these
> parts the pile of rabbit food in question is called a Veggie Platter..I
> think lol. We also dont allow fruit cups.

Hi BigWheel,

You should have heard that grown woman giggle her ass off.

Speaking of "heart breaking revelation[s]", wait till you
figure out that the Arm Candy really is right 90% of the
time. Its one of those things husbands just have to get
use to. Course, round these parts, on the rare occasion
that I am actually right, its strutting time. When she
is right, its "so what else is new". Old stuff.

-T