Old 21-02-2013, 03:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Someone Noticed...

On 21/02/2013 10:24 AM, jmcquown wrote:

My main grocer is ten blocks away and I'm there several times week, so
it's no big thing to return something.

MartyB.

Lucky you! I have to drive 20 miles to the grocery store. It's only
about 8 miles to the dollar store which is where I buy household items.
Still, I dislike making a special trip just for something like this.

Bummer. I am in a rural area but close to several towns and cities. I
have 5 grocery stores and a mall within 10 minutes. I get most of my
cleaning products from Melaleuca and they come in concentrate form and
you buy the spray bottles separately for about $1 each. Over the 5 years
that I have used them I have only had to order replacements once.