Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] bonvilleorganic@gmail.com is offline

Default Favourite Tea

Bonville Organic is a perfectionist in producing organic products. We offer you the best that Mother nature has gifted us. We search and scour the slopes of Assam, Ooty, Coonoor and Darjeeling, to name a few of the best green tea and black tea destinations in the world to bring you nothing but the the best of organic products. Just the way the first song sticks in your head all day long, the first drink will make your day. Bonville Organic Tea Estates brings you the best tea drinking experience you have ever had. The care we take and expertise we use to deliver you the quality of tea is an art in itself. It is so good that you will feel that the tea leaves were just plucked, brewed and presented to you.

www.bonvilleorganic.com